How to Order
Select the merchandise that you want to order and fill out the order form.
- On Account. Public schools, Head Starts, United Way agencies, universities, churches, and all other public institutions have an automatic open account and may charge their orders. Please use a purchase order when ordering. Private schools, child cares, and other businesses may establish credit by filling out a credit application. Personal orders must always include payment by credit card or money order.
- Terms. If you have an account, account terms are net 30 days from the invoice date unless other arrangements have been made in advance. Invoices are dated the day your order is shipped.
- Credit Cards. We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Phone Orders. Call 1-800-588-4031 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. CST.
- Fax or Mail Orders. Print your order form, then fax to 1-800-588-4033 or mail to P.O. Box 6058 Abilene, TX 79608.
- Minimum Orders. There is no minimum order.
- Sales Tax. State laws require that we charge sales tax in states where applicable. If you are tax exempt, such as a governmental entity, church, Head Start, or a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, then we must have your current tax exempt certificate on file.