Why Buy Reynolds?
Reynolds is a family-owned early childhood company focused on children and their education. Our early childhood furniture, equipment, and other classroom products are creatively designed and carefully manufactured – each shelf, book display, and table enhances and shapes the child’s environment.
- Children and Teachers First. Reynolds products are designed with the needs of children and teachers as the only priority. Our focus is to create early childhood products that are developmentally appropriate and functional.
- Innovation. Reynolds has set the standard for early childhood furnishings in many areas of product design and innovation, with field-testing of products in classrooms; feedback and suggestions from teachers and other early childhood professionals; and unique construction features. We listen to educators and help provide the best educational products, ideas, and services available.
- Structural Integrity. From carefully selected components, to additional fasteners, stronger joints, and rigorous quality control standards, Reynolds construction techniques go above and beyond industry standards to ensure each product will have the appearance, strength, durability, quality, and safety that our customers expect.
- Superior Finish. Reynolds products far exceed the industry standards in the number of coats of finish applied to our Reynolds-branded wooden furnishings. This superior finishing process provides far greater protection against scratches, stains, moisture and natural wear to make our products last many years.
- Customer Satisfaction. At Reynolds, our customer service has one goal: your complete satisfaction. We have established an excellent reputation for customer service. If there is a problem, we handle it. You can be sure that we always provide you with a solution.
- Professional Staff. Our experienced and creative staff can answer any of your questions or concerns. Their professional qualifications enable them to promptly and efficiently handle your needs. Our staff can help you select appropriate materials and furniture for any age level.
- Professional Development. We offer in-service trainings, consulting, and workshops on a wide variety of educational topics. Our educators can provide your staff with hands-on, interactive professional development opportunities. Whether for a Head Start, Early Head Start, preschool, kindergarten, prekindergarten, or other early childhood program, our staff will help you decide on the best training options for your program. The cost of the on-site training/workshop varies based on the number of participants and travel expenses. The cost of consultation services varies based on the nature and type of the engagement.
- Custom Solutions. Our furniture design and classroom layout team are always ready to help you with solutions. You can work hand-and-hand with our planners to design a classroom that will match your program. We can make your classroom vision become a reality. If you need a special product modification, our skilled product design team will work closely with you.
Reynolds is committed to continue our tradition of excellence in furniture quality, design, and manufacturing and in the service that you’ve come to expect from our name.